2018 KOKANEE SASQUATCH SWEEPSTAKES
2018 KOKANEE® SASQUATCH SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES
1. No Purchase Necessary. The “2018 Kokanee® Sasquatch Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of Washington who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.
2. Sweepstakes begins at 3:00:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on October 5, 2018 and ends at 3:00:00 p.m. PST on December 2, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. Way to Enter: Text Message: During the Sweepstakes Period, use your SMS-enabled mobile phone to text “SASQUATCH” to 66555. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message. Participants entering this Sweepstakes via text message may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. You may receive reply messages. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person.
4. King Beverage, LLC (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage-due or misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered mail or entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither the Sponsor, nor any of their respective nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. All materials submitted become the property of King Beverage, LLC and will not be returned.
5. Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about December 7, 2018 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
6. All prizes will be awarded (time permitting). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by phone or text message and will be required to respond to the phone call or text message within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no return response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). Any alternates selected will also be required to respond to the phone call or text within forty-eight (48) hours. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued internet, land line, or wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Winner may be required to complete, sign, have notarized and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within three (3) days of prize acceptance. Additional waivers and/or releases of liability may be required, as applicable. Winner’s guest must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age as of the end date of the Sweepstakes and may also be required to complete, sign and return a liability and publicity release within the same time period. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting).
7. Employees and the immediate families of employees of King Beverage, LLC its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and the immediate families of employees of advertising and promotion agencies, wholesale distributors, former employees of the previous organizations and retail licensees. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law, and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner.
8. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
9. Prize (1): Grand Prize winner (1) will receive one (1) 45 Minute Helicopter Tour Mountain Search for Sasquatch in Bend, Oregon for winner and one (1) guest, one (1) $100 Travel Voucher, and two (2) night Hotel Accommodations. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1100.00. If winner cannot accept the prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). The difference between the stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Total “ARV” of all prizes: $1,100.00.
10. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold King Beverage, LLC harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
11. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 2018 Kokanee Sasquatch Sweepstakes, C/O bloc MKTG, 139 W. Short Street, Suite 300, Lexington, KY 40507 for receipt by December 31, 2018
©2018 King Beverage, Inc., Kokanee® Beer, Spokane, WA